Friday, April 3, 2015

hello good friday

vintage postcard rackil faut visiterhiver comme étépostcardslisbon

Everchanging interior with everchanging postcard collection on the wall.

The magazine rack moved to the attic and is replaced by a vintage postcard display, I found once in a garbage container.

You often read about the most wonderful finds on the side of the road. I used to think only 'others' were so lucky, but then one day I actually found 3 vintage postcard racks in a container. They were a bit rusty but brilliant and they even have 4 sides, only the rotation stand was missing, well i don't mind.

Have a good Friday!

4 comments:

  1. isn't it amazing what people throw away? One woman's trash is another's treasure. great shots…..wishing for beach weather...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kaartenverzameling en een prachtig kaartenrek. Kan me heel goed voorstellen dat je erg blij bent met deze vondst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy finding treasures by the road or in trash bins, and I love how you've made it into something beautiful and functional. I just found your blog and Etsy shop {so happy I did} from 'My Scandinavian Home' and am a new follower. I just adore you Etsy shop and am hoping that you also ship to the U.S.? You make such lovely things so I'm hoping to do some shopping. Glad to be following along with your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment Trinity and yes I do shop to the U.S.,you can find my handmade work in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/woodwoolstool happy easter weekend! ahoy, Ingrid

      Delete